I love shoes - they look so good on me!
(and living a fabulous life on a not so fabulous budget, trying to be a cool mom to 3 cooler daughters, dancing my butt off, drinking my calories, reviewing things I buy and looking for my always missing keys! )

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Some of my favorite purchases of 2010: (and yea, I know it's 6 days into 2011...)



This isn't really something I bought, but was bought for me. It was a birthday present from my girls. It's from a local store. I did find one online but it was far more expensive online - odd, right? $64.00




I bought these shoes in early December while on a shopping adventure with my friend, Melissa. Steve Madden - DSW - $79. And I can run in them, believe me. I did it - cause I left my ID in the car. Oh yea, being carded is so sweet!

This ring is amazing, isn't it? Claire's on clearance $3.25.









I don't wear much makeup and lipstick is iffy. This is my favorite because it adds a hint of color/shimmer and keeps lips soft - especially important during Chicago's brisk winters. Walgreen's $3 something.

And now that I've told the world that lipstick is iffy, I will tell you that I do have a favorite. And that's saying something. So, go out and get yourself some right now. It last and lasts. I know there are plenty of lipsticks that boast that they last forever, but I'm telling you - this does. I've tested it out. I've put it on at 8pm and woke up with it on at noon the next morning (after heavy boozing and lots of dancing). And I washed my face. The mascara comes off - the lipstick does not!
Maybelline 10 bucks!


Last, but not at all least - Japanese Cherry Blossom Glitter Spray from Bath and Body works.
I am not sure how much it usually runs (I'll take a guess at around 10 dollars) because I got mine free for purchasing a certain amount on Black Friday. It smells fabulous and gives you a sparkly shine without looking like a disco ball threw up on you.

1 comment: