I love shoes - they look so good on me!
(and living a fabulous life on a not so fabulous budget, trying to be a cool mom to 3 cooler daughters, dancing my butt off, drinking my calories, reviewing things I buy and looking for my always missing keys! )

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

I am a klutz. I run into walls, step wrong off of curbs, slip on ice, trip on air. It's truly a miracle that I have yet to break any bones *knock knock*.

This winter I have fallen on ice 3 times. Twice due to wearing heels - here are the culprits:


Can you really blame me? They are cute. And even though I busted my ass, I looked amazing doing it.

The amazing tennis shoe heels were bought about on Ebay for my birthday. Cost me $32.00!!
The gold ones, (which are my girls' favorite pair of shoes I own) I purchased on Ebay for $3.00. I have a funny story about those gold shoes, remind me to tell you one day!

Who said you can't look fabulous on a budget? and you truly find some super great things on Ebay!

The 3rd time I fell was completely my fault and not the fault of my shoes. I was wearing boots. But..
I. was. texting.
Yea, yea.

No comments:

Post a Comment