I love shoes - they look so good on me!
(and living a fabulous life on a not so fabulous budget, trying to be a cool mom to 3 cooler daughters, dancing my butt off, drinking my calories, reviewing things I buy and looking for my always missing keys! )

Friday, January 7, 2011

I am a self admitted girly, girl. But I don't consider myself high maintenance. We've already established that I enjoy shoes. I have a lot of them. I've mentioned that I don't wear much makeup - don't hate me because I have good genes. I'm blessed with good skin.
Where was I going with this? Oh, right - low-maintenance girly girl. Sounds wrong. At any rate. I cut my own hair and have done so since I was 12. I also color it myself - and believe me, there have been some really bad choices over the years.
So besides the excess shoe collection and the fact that I love most things purple - what makes me so girly? Behold - the collection of perfumed products:


It's insanity, right? Glorious, sniff-inducing, perfumed insanity -- and it's mine, all mine.

1 comment:

  1. I love perfume! However, I cannot wear it. I try and fail all of the time. I get seriously debilitating migraines from most brands. Sigh. So I have to stick to lighter scents of things.

    You have quite the collection. :D

    ReplyDelete