I love shoes - they look so good on me!
(and living a fabulous life on a not so fabulous budget, trying to be a cool mom to 3 cooler daughters, dancing my butt off, drinking my calories, reviewing things I buy and looking for my always missing keys! )

Saturday, January 8, 2011

The Weekend Want:

I have 2 wants this weekend. No, that isn't true. I have many more than that but I have two 'purchasing' wants to share with you this weekend. And this weekend, I bring you two pair of shoe wants:



These can be found at Hot Topic or several places online. They are by Iron Fist and cost about $58.00. Moonshine Zombie Stomper glows in the dark! Yeaaa! I'd wear these with jeans, little black dress or just about any dress - a red dress would be hot!





These cuties, I found on Amazon.com. They are by ALDO "Quincy" and are aprox. $20. Very affordable and goes with just about anything. And they are FLAT! Love them.

No comments:

Post a Comment