I love shoes - they look so good on me!
(and living a fabulous life on a not so fabulous budget, trying to be a cool mom to 3 cooler daughters, dancing my butt off, drinking my calories, reviewing things I buy and looking for my always missing keys! )

Friday, January 14, 2011

It's PAY DAY!!


Know what that means? It means NEW shoes - so long as I've been a good girl, paid all my bills, gone grocery shopping and budgetted correctly - I reward myself with a new pair of (affordable) fabulous shoes.


I can't decide...

Both are found at www.GoJane.com the heels: $35 and the flats: $17. Decisions, decisions. Oh heck, how about both?! Even with both, I still have plenty saved for a new outfit.

1 comment:

  1. I would break something in the ones on the left, but I still think you should get BOTH! (I am terrible at peer pressure when shopping).

    ReplyDelete