I love shoes - they look so good on me!
(and living a fabulous life on a not so fabulous budget, trying to be a cool mom to 3 cooler daughters, dancing my butt off, drinking my calories, reviewing things I buy and looking for my always missing keys! )

Saturday, January 15, 2011

Even fabulous girls like to be comfortable. On days when I've got nothing much to do and no one special to impress (as if there's anyone that special, really!) I like to lounge around in my favorite pj's and a tank.

Feast your eyes on these babies -




A friend of mine suggested that a pair of yellow or blue heels would make these pj's go from comfortable to amazing and comfortable. I agree. Here's what I found - what say you?



I found both pair on http://www.amazon.com/ and they are aprox. $20 and $26 consequtively. I'm diggin' the yellow ones. Can't wait till next pay day!





No comments:

Post a Comment