I love shoes - they look so good on me!
(and living a fabulous life on a not so fabulous budget, trying to be a cool mom to 3 cooler daughters, dancing my butt off, drinking my calories, reviewing things I buy and looking for my always missing keys! )

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

I like going to resale shops. An acquaintance of mine recently opened an upscale consignment shop. I have perused it a few times and have found various things like wrought iron wall hangings and planters (for my rooftop patio).
On my latest trip inside, I decided to check out the coats. What I found was glorious, As I slipped the coat on and took a gander at myself, I heard the shop owner say, "It's you. So you in fact, it's as if you walked in with it on."

SOLD!!




It's faux fur - because I don't wear real. Fur is dead, ya'll. And it cost me $60. I am absolutely in love with it.

It is me, right? So me!

No comments:

Post a Comment