I love shoes - they look so good on me!
(and living a fabulous life on a not so fabulous budget, trying to be a cool mom to 3 cooler daughters, dancing my butt off, drinking my calories, reviewing things I buy and looking for my always missing keys! )

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

My birthday was December 17th. I turned 33. I'm not going to lie - my 32nd birthday was awful. Horrible. It was the day that my whole entire world came crashing down around me.

I promised myself that I would have the best 33nd birthday ever. And thanks to some truly great friends - (Who have spent many days before and everyday since, describing it as my 25th birthday!) it was the best birthday ever.

and here are just a few pictures to prove it.

1 comment:

  1. glad that you have a good 33rd birthday!
    sorry that your 32nd sucked :(

    ReplyDelete