I love shoes - they look so good on me!
(and living a fabulous life on a not so fabulous budget, trying to be a cool mom to 3 cooler daughters, dancing my butt off, drinking my calories, reviewing things I buy and looking for my always missing keys! )

Friday, January 28, 2011

I watch Dexter. I love Dexter. Michael C. Hall is easy on the eyes. Though, I've never ben a fan of blood and gore - I do have a pretty strong sense of justice - um, not like that!

Anyway, I saw these shoes online and put them on my "I want list". Online - even on Ebay - I couldn't find them for less than $45. And I try not to spend more than $30. I coined them the "Dexter" shoes. You'll soon see why.

While at the mall this past weekend, I took a detour into Hot Topic and my shock and awe the "Dexter" shoes were there. One pair. My size. 50% off.

Ta-da!

No comments:

Post a Comment